Saturday, December 27, 2008

Tourists: Things that annoy me

A few things about tourists that annoy me.
  • Checking a huge folding map while standing in the middle of the sidewalk. Either move out of the way (preferred) or get a smaller map so you aren't taking up so much space
  • Having a group take up the entire sidewalk while walking down the the street. I know this doesn't just apply to tourists, but there was a group of tourists blocking my path today.
  • Using the GPS function in your iPhone for directional purposes. I had to listen to a guy on the bus make statements based on the output of his iPhone GPS. His statements weren't even close to correct. At least he was smart enough to ask the bus driver for clarification when he noticed everyone else was getting of the bus.
  • Not having all of your liquids in a Ziploc bag at airport security. I can't believe that there are people in 1st world countries that haven't heard of these rules.

No comments:

Post a Comment