Here is the timetable for today.
- 7:15 - the installation crew calls and tells me they won't be arriving as promised at 7:30, but will be there by 8:00
- They arrive at 8:20 and can't find our apartment building even though their van is parked right in front of the door.
- They work for about 5 minutes and then say they need to wait for the crane, which will be arriving at 9 (what would they have done if they had arrived at 7:30 as originally scheduled?). They go out and wait for the crane.
- 9:20 - Crane arrives and cracked window is removed
- 9:50 - new window is installed
- 10:20 - clean up is done and the installation crew is gone.