Wednesday, April 29, 2009

danger! danger!



Apparently a keyring full of keys is a baby hazard. I didn't know. Last week while the big kids were at school Muriel and I went to a cafe with Sandra, Alex, and baby Coralie. I had the above set of keys attached to a pacifier clip and was letting Muriel play with them. It wasn't too long before the little old lady sitting next to us came over with a very worried look on her face and told me that keys were very dangerous and I shouldn't let Muriel have them. I didn't know what to say, especially in french, so I just said merci. So snappy! Alex said I should have told her that the cigarette she was smoking was dangerous.

I'm still puzzling over why keys are dangerous. Muriel couldn't possibly swallow one. Germs? Poking an eye out? It's a mystery.

No comments:

Post a Comment