Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Conversation with a four-year-old boy


Today Rowan and Muriel and I (Niamh was already snoozing) were hanging out in the book room before quiet time (Rowan)/snooze (Muriel). Our conversation went like this:

Rowan: "Muriel is my best friend."
Me: "Oh? I thought Sam was your best friend."
Rowan: "Super best friend."
Me: "Oh, so Muriel is your super best friend?"
Rowan: "No, Sam is my super best friend. Muriel is my best friend."
Me: "What about Neevie?"
Rowan (without even stopping to think about it): "Niamh is my husband and I am her wife because I'm the mama who takes care of my dinosaurs."

2 comments:

  1. Precious. Sometimes genealogy is a very simple matter:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that kid. He does do a good job of taking care of those dinosaurs!!!

    ReplyDelete