Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Visit With Grammie Krista and Papa Gary

My parents arrived for a visit a couple of days after Christmas. We had a lovely visit! The kids loved having them here--helping them to make coffee, playing board game, after board game, after board game, talking them into marching around the apartment in a line, singing "Hi Ho, Hi Ho, it's off to work we go...", "writing" email messages to various people on their laptop, etc., etc....unfortunately poor Grammie was sick for most of the trip (we're cursed!). Just posting a few of the pictures from their time here. I'm glad they got to come see us in Switzerland one last time.





2 comments:

  1. How sweet! Everyone looks so happy--don't you just love it when grandparents visit?

    By the way, I decided to make my blog private. I'd still love for you to stop by though, so if you want to be on the list send me an email at thekeepingtime@gmail.com

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grandmother here was sick for most of her short visit too! I guess traveling in winter time means spending lots of time sitting very close together with sickly passengers ... hope they'll come to visit you soon in the summer:)!

    ReplyDelete