Monday, February 8, 2010

Rome Perspectives

Rowan's:
It's been a long time since anyone has wanted to take my picture as much as Rowan does.

He (and Niamh too) has loved spotting all the SPQRs

Niamh's:
Niamh likes to take photos while walking. Sometimes they look like this.

But a couple hundred others look like this.


Mine:


Rowan and Niamh each received a camera for our trip to Rome, and they've been a big hit, as you can see (a brilliant idea from Dana). We've been here since Saturday and have a couple more days left before we go home. Too exhausted at the moment to write more, but there's sure to be much more to come!

2 comments:

  1. Oh, good! You'll have to review the kid cameras for us. I let my daughter use my pocket-sized Canon (not meant for a child), and I'm sure she is likely to break it soon. I need a kid camera for her.
    Enjoy your trip!
    Dana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Goodness, Carnival is in 2 weeks time here! Glad you're enjoying Rome, I miss it just looking at your photos ... and there's always such an amazing quality to the light there!

    ReplyDelete