- Muriel is much happy in the car seat after adjusting the car seat straps to account for her not being a newborn
- Leaving the camera battery charger at home is a bad idea, especially if the batter wasn't full when you leave the house
- Muriel likes McDonald's french fries
- German hospitals are efficient
- German medical bills are lower than anticipated
- 2 adults and 3 kids are a tight squeeze into our 2 bedroom mobile home
- Emily, and maybe I, disagree with Rick Steves on the best castle in Europe
- It can be very cold in the mornings
- Swiss hot chocolate is better than German hot chocolate.
- Germans make excellent sausage.
- Paying for washing and drying machines is a good way to use up 5 trips worth of smal coins.
Tuesday, October 20, 2009
Germany: The first few days
More details and photos will come later, but here is an overview of our first few days.