Friday, May 16, 2008

Wii Fitness

I purchased a Wii Fitness today. I think it basically indicated that I'll be lucky to live to Monday. My Wii fitness age is 42, so I have a lot of work to do. I've learned that my balance is ok and that yoga is a painful experience. I'm guessing that is due to how completely non flexible I am.

Goals have been set in the system, so we'll see what I can do. I don't think it is very nice of the system to tell me I need to lose weight when I live in a country known for cheese and chocolate.

4 comments:

  1. ha! that's pretty awesome. let me know about your progress. perhaps that's a good purchase!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw the Wii fitness on the news the other night and thought it looked strange. Do you like it? I've played Wii tennis and golf before and had fun but not sure how the Wii fitness yoga would be. Sounds a little sophisticated for me....I want to try it though. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol....you're a fat old man! Welcome to the club.

    ReplyDelete
  4. how how's the wii fitness coming along?

    ReplyDelete