Sunday, December 6, 2009

Sick Sick Sick

Friday morning

this evening

Pat got sick last Sunday with what seemed like the flu minus a fever and it's been making it's way through the whole family all week. Me and Rowan on Tuesday night, then Muriel on Wednesday. Niamh was the last to get sick on Thursday night, when I think she only got an hour or so of sleep and spent the whole night vomiting. She and Muriel were both so exhausted they fell asleep on the floor next to each other on Friday morning as I was getting Rowan ready for school. She's also the last to get well, and I think it's lasted longer with her than with the others. Poor thing hasn't eaten anything to speak of in three days, so I think if she's not showing improvement tomorrow we should perhaps go to the doctor.

1 comment:

  1. I love the pictures of your sweet sleeping babies on the floor, but I'm so sorry to hear you've all been sick. I hope everyone's feeling better soon.

    ReplyDelete